Saturday, July 31, 2010

TV Guide Breaking News (arts & entertainment)


REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: TV Guide Breaking News

WEB ADDRESS: http://www.tvguide.com/news/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: News & scoops with witty, offbeat takes on each item. Reflects all breaking news and feature stories highlighted on the TVguide.com home page.

MY REVIEW: I used to love the TV Guide when it came in digest format...of course I grew up for the most part when there were only 3 channels, and cable, no satellite. Now the TV Guide is in magazine style and I don't even look at any more - but then, I rarely watch first-run TV. I watch DVDs of my shows from my era - Star Trek, Sea Hunt, Banacek, Columbo, etc.

But if you watch today's shows, and care about today's actors and actresses, you'll find this blog of interest. Not as salacious as gossip sites like TMZ, and updated several times a day.

RECENT POSTS:
--Exclusive: Elliott Gould to Guest-Star on CSI
--Snookie Released from Jail
--The Biz: Will Conan O'Brien Be Back on NBC?
--A New Enemy for The Office's Michael Scott
--Rapper T.I. Marries BET Reality Star

_______________________
Ms. Cairo writes several blogs including:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Topical Murder and Dated Death

No comments:

Post a Comment