Sunday, July 25, 2010

Until The Thin Lady Sings (lifestyle and culture. diet)


REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Until the Thin Lady Sings, by Rachel C

WEB ADDRESS: http://untilthethinladysings.blogspot.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: I am an opera singer living eco-friendly, gluten-free and low carb. I believe in pastured organic REAL FOOD, raw dairy and local organic vegetables!! I love to eat and convert old recipes to healthy ones! I keep my recipes as easy and simple as possible with tips for beginner level. I don't use any artificial sweetener.

MY REVIEW: i had subscribed to this blog in the hopes that the recipes would be leavened by anecdotes from the author's operatic career, but no such luck. It's strictly recipes: low carb, gluten free, sugar free.

These recipes are not for me. My own philosophy is to eat whatever you want, in moderation. However, that's beside the point. If you want to try living a healthy lifestyle, you'll find these recipes of interest. They are illustrated with photos that make the food look delicious.

Definitely worth checking out.

RECENT POSTS:
--Please Subscribe! :)
--Low Carb Egg Salad served with Kale
--Low Carb Egg Salad served with Kale
--Low Carb Gluten Free Steak Caeser Salad
--Gluten Free Sugar Free Strawberry Ice Cream, with eggless option

_______________________
Ms. Cairo writes several blogs including:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Topical Murder and Dated Death

No comments:

Post a Comment