Thursday, July 1, 2010

New reviews return July 3


Hi, all

I'm back from my vacation, but now I need a day to decompress... a vacation from the vacation, as it were. So, one more day of three retro reviews.

Starting the next day, the 3rd, we'll be back to at least 3 original reviews and one retro review each day.

Retro reviews are now up to March, 2010. I'll continue to post 1 retro review a day (after the 3rd) until I've gotten up to the end of May, and then I'll start that circle all over again.

In addition to blog reviews, I'm also going to review at least one magazine on offer at kindle ....at least one or two a week. (To date only 60 magazines are available on the Kindle, but I expect that number to increase.)

Thanks for your patience, have a great 4th of July weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment