Monday, April 12, 2010

On Frozen Blog (hockey)


REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo

MY RECOMMENDATION: Yes

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: On Frozen Blog

WEB ADDRESS: http://www.onfrozenblog.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: On Frozen Blog is focused on the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League, their prospects, and hockey in general.

MY REVIEW: I'd meant to review this blog a long time ago, when the season was still going on. Now that the season is over (at least I think it is, truth to tell I don't follow hockey) I'm going to review it anyway. I'll retro review it when the hockey season starts again.

Hockey fans will enjoy this blog - the author writes well and covers the games in great detail. I assume that the off-season will be active as well, as teams trade their players, and perhaps draft players from college...or however they get them!

RECENT ARTICLES:
--On Washington’s Very Winning Ways
--Captain My Captain!
--A Capital Morning in the Post
--It’s an Honor Roll Weekend, and We’ve Extraordinary Honorees Wearing Our Crest
--50 – 101 – 120 A Winning Combo: Caps 5 / Thrashers 2

___________________
Ms. Cairo writes two blogs of her own:
Winged Victory: Women in Aviation
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure HuntersOn Washington’s Very Winning Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment