Monday, February 22, 2010

How to Choose a Feng Shui Consultant


REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES, with reservations

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: How to Choose a Feng Shui Consultant

WEB ADDRESS: www.fengshuiharmony.net/blog/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: How to choose a Feng Shui Consultant by Dr. Anna Maria Prezio
In selecting a Feng Shui Consultant, make sure that the person you choose is qualified. Here are some typical questions to ask of your prospective consultant.

1. Do they practice classical or traditional Feng Shui?
2. What do they need to assess your home or office?
3. What tools will they use to assess your home or office?
4. What kind of remedies do you use?
5. What can I expect from an assessment?
6. What kind of remedies do you use?
7. What can I expect from an assessment?
8. How much does a Feng Shui assessment cost?
9. Where did they get their training? Who did they study with? How many places have they assessed?
10. How long does this process take?


MY REVIEW: Not knowing anything about Feng shui, I am going to assume that my house is out of order and my karma is out of whack. And, I just learned that I need to move to the Northwest sector of my house. (I wonder how my husband will feel about our bedroom being in the kitchen - after all that will bring harmony to our love life.) Seriously, I am out of my league here. But that is why we have blogs written by experts.
 
Dr. Prezio is an expert -with her book Confessions of a Feng Shui Ghost Buster and in her blog she recommends other books and catalogs on the subject and gives explanations to the in and outs of Feng Shui for those of us who have yet to sway our feng - but we working on it. And, thanks to her, the secrets are revealed.

I am concerned about the frequency of posts. After her post of December 1, it was February 1, before she post again, then several times in the next 2 weeks. perhaps 2010, the Chinese year of the White Metal Tiger will be more prolific.

RECENT ARTICLES:
  • Happy Valentines Day
  • Sex, Romance, and Feng Shui
  • Predictions and Placement for 2010
  • Change your Chi, Change your Life
  • Transformational Gifts


________________________
Ann Currie publishes My Life a Bit South of Normalwww.abitsouthofnormal.com/
and also, Silver Pieces: The Strange and Peculiarstrangeandpeculiarsilver.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment