Monday, February 22, 2010

Fragrant Liar


REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie

OUR RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: Fragrant Liar

WEB ADDRESS:fragrantliar.blogspot.com

BLOG DESCRIPTION: An irreverent woman's witty rants, raves, reflections, and ROFL.

OUR REVIEW: Although I wouldn’t say it exactly like the blog author does, and I am on my first - and hopefully only husband (it’s hard enough to get used to one, why change in mid-stream) - I can relate to much of what she is writing about. She is irreverent and wickedly funny. Most of all, she is a survivor – of a lot.

The author posts several days a week about her kids (grown and gone), her “coupla husbands”, the house, and anything else that pops in her head. What woman wouldn’t be thrilled at the idea of complete control of the remote? This is a good blog, that stays on track and is not only entertaining but is reliable and consistent.

Men may not share the humor, however!

RECENT ARTICLES:
--Wee wisdom
--Sadly, I'm frigid
--Whack-a-mole
--The chicken or the leg
--All by myself


________________________
Ann Currie publishes
My Life a Bit South of Normal
Strange and Peculiar Silver

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the thumbs up! Mucho appreciated.

    I do have quite a few guy readers and blog buddies, who comment regularly. I think they get me pretty well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhh.... I have a secret girl crush on Fragrant Liar. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete