OUR RECOMMENDATION: NO
AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: Evan Spark’s Aviation Policy Blog
WEB ADDRESS: evansparks.wordpress.com
BLOG'S DESCRIPTION: A wonk's eye view of everything in the sky.
OUR REVIEW: This would be a good blog if it were updated on a regular basis. I’ll keep an eye on it, and if Mr. Sparks ever does get back to doing it regularly, I’ll let my readers know.
- Why politicians shouldn’t run companies – all about Harry Reid telling US Airways not to downsize (posted Jan 12)
- America vs Europe: who overrates whom? Not aviation related. Just a commentary on where US tourists go when they get to Europe, and where European tourists go when they get to the US. (Posted Aug 24)
- Scary headline, not so scary article: Headlines say air traffic controllers are being taken away from the towers to process paperwork for the Cash for Clunkers program. But it turns out to be inaccurate, it was only secretary-type personel who were seconded. (Posted Aug 23)
- Crew rest and training, new ATC contract, and more: just a list of links to other webpages (posted Aug 21)
- The solution to NYC’s airport woes: Politicians were apparently thinking of turning Central Park into an airfield. (Posted July 23.)
Post a Comment