REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie
OUR RECOMMENDATION: NO
AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: fit.girl.cari
WEB ADDRESS: fitgirlcari.blogspot.com
BLOG'S DESCRIPTION: some personal, some professional, but always something useful in the world of health, fitness and life in general!
OUR REVIEW: Random! What do a short discussion on flax, Taza Green Tea at Starbucks, recipe for homemade vapor rub, pronto pups (which are treats on a stick), and "stories of a lifetime: grandma draft" have in common?
These are five sequential posts on this blog. And, I read them and still find them to be random. She only posts every two weeks so maybe she loses track of what she was blogging about? Seriously, the blogger is a personal fitness trainer and most of the posts have "something" to do with fitness. In order to carry off this "random" theme, she needs to post more often. Cari's blog needs some training.
THE GOOD: not much
THE BAD: Does not post often enough to make this worth while.
- amy's tasty flax snax (a recipe) (Feb 15, 2010)
- my secret drink at Starbucks (Starbucks sells Green Tea) (Feb 2, 2010)
- homemade vapor rub . . . naturally (
do it yourselfdirections) (Jan 13, 2010)
- pronto pups? then ya better snowshoe! (Pronto Pup sidewalk store opened for two days during winter) (Dec 29, 2009)
- stories of a lifetime: grandma draft (motorcyle accident) (Dec 26, 2009)
Ann Currie publishes My Life a Bit South of Normal www.abitsouthofnormal.com/
and also, Silver Pieces: The Strange and Peculiar strangeandpeculiarsilver.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment