REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie
MY RECOMMENDATION: NO
AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: Freezerburns: Frozen Food Reviews
WEB ADDRESS: www.freezerburns.com/wordpress
BLOG DESCRIPTION: The best in-depth video reviews of your favorite frozen foods. Join Gregory Ng: The Frozen Food Master as he eats his way through the freezer aisle one box at a time.
MY REVIEW: Great idea. We never know what lurks in that box in the frozen food section. After all what are all those ingredients know no one can pronounce. Here comes a blog that can unveil the mysteries. But alas, it is not enough. It falls short. The post are good, well written, even have a video. They contain a list of the nutritional facts of each food reviewed. The problem, he only posts sporadically – 6 times between Sept. 3 and Feb. 11. I will make a note to check back this summer and see it there are more frequent post, but until then I cannot recommend this blog. Sorry, no frozen bananas!
THE GOOD: Great Idea.
THE BAD: Inactive blog.
- Review of DiGiorno 200 Calorie Pepperoni Pizza (Episode 297)
- Consumer Reports Reviews Frozen Food Diet Meals
- Live Review of Healthy Choice Pineapple Chicken (Episode 296)
- Review of Lean Cuisine Grilled Chicken Primavera (Episode 295)
- Review of Margaritaville Captain’s Calamari Rings (Episode 294)
Ann Currie publishes My Life a Bit South of Normalwww.abitsouthofnormal.com/
and also, Silver Pieces: The Strange and Peculiarstrangeandpeculiarsilver.blogspot.com/