Monday, February 22, 2010

Freaky Frugalite


REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie

MY RECOMMENDATION: NO

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: Freaky Frugalite

WEB ADDRESS: www.freakyfrugalite.com

BLOG DESCRIPTION: Views, reviews, trends, and loads of crazy mom stuff and stories.


OUR REVIEW: I want to say that this blog has a religious bent, which I think it does since the first post I read contained 2 bible verses. The blogger has a neat feature at the end at each post where there are links to older related posts. However, on a Kindle these links are not accessible.


THE GOOD: The blog is updated frequently.


THE BAD: There is no rhyme nor reason to its randomness. It rambles . . . to a point where I feel like I am the only one in the room to have indulged in too many adult beverages, and everyone else suffers from ADD. The conversation (topics) range from aide to Haiti to earphones to new rules for credit card companies to unconcious mutterings. Stop the train I want to get off. The blog is posted to frequently, but I cannot recommend it. It is described as “crazy mom stuff”. True, my girls say I’m crazy but I don’t fit this category.

RECENT ARTICLES:
  • Beware the twitter phishing scam
  • World's crappiest mouse
  • WFW: Priorities
  • Haiti Charity Fail
  • Would someone please turn off the world


________________________
Ann Currie publishes My Life a Bit South of Normalwww.abitsouthofnormal.com/
and also, Silver Pieces: The Strange and Peculiarstrangeandpeculiarsilver.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment