Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Love My Kindle (arts and entertainment, technology)


REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo

MY RECOMMENDATION: Yes

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: I Love My Kindle

WEB ADDRESS: http://ilmk.wordpress.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: I Love My Kindle will bring you a unique blend of Kindle tips, news, and humor! Bufo Calvin is a well-known member of the Kindle community, and author of several titles in the Kindle store.

MY REVIEW: A few weeks ago I reviewed Kindle Free Books, which spends one post a day listing a free book, and giving a description of it. This blog lists three or four free books at a time, but gives no reviews.

I'm giving it a yes, but frankly I prefer the other blog. This blog does give info, like announcing new Kindle apps, etc... but you can find that out from other sources, too.

Still, check it out for yourself!

RECENT POSTS:
--Who costs what? A publisher price comparison
--Freebie flash! Several from Kensington, more
--Flash! Kindle for PC updated
--Freebie flash! Horses, a hollow, and “spectacular shagging”
--Flash! Doc Savage can be pre-ordered…for delivery in 2036

___________________
Ms. Cairo writes three blogs of her own:
Topical Murder and Dated Death
Winged Victory: Women in Aviation
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment