REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo
MY RECOMMENDATION: Yes
AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Tripbase Travel Blog
WEB ADDRESS: http://www.tripbase.com/blog/
BLOG DESCRIPTION: The Tripbase Travel Blog is all about destination ideas.
From magnificent lakes to magical places, to phenomenal food vacations, you'll certainly be spoilt for choice!
You’ll also find expert travel tips and some fun stuff to brighten up your day.
Don’t miss out on these travel gems! Sign up and travel the world with us!
MY REVIEW: There doesn't seem to be much content in the blog that matches what the blog description says, it's mostly lists ... perhaps the authors haven't been able to go travelling recently. Hopefully now that summer is here, they'll go off on some adventures.
Still, it's worth a sample subscription.
(I don't share the cute photos of the dogs interspersed with this entry.)
1) Do it for the reliable and lovable company!
2) Your companion won’t tell the same old stories over and over.
3) Your companion won’t mind if you tell the same old stories over and over.
4) You get to decide the itinerary every day.
5) You’ll spend more time walking and getting acquainted with new neighborhoods.
6) There will always be someone to talk to.
7) Pets are a great conversation piece – chat more with the locals!
8) It will be great to feel needed when you’re far away from home.
9) You can have the best part of home wherever you are.
10) You don’t have to find a pet sitter or a kennel.
12) Pets will make you laugh and remind you not to take anything too seriously.
13) Dogs let you take as many photos as you want.
14) You don’t have to worry about someone else’s care.
15) You’re that much safer with a pet by your side.
16) Your puppy might take you to places you wouldn’t go otherwise.
17) Pets reduce stress. Check in delayed? How about a game of catch!
18) You won’t need an alarm clock – wet kisses are all it takes.
19) Exercise and time in the sun with your pet will help you recover from jetlag faster.
20) Not thrilled by the local cuisine? I can think of someone else who might take your leftovers…
21) Thrilled by the local cuisine? That’s ok – you’ll be getting extra exercise.
22) A bit of routine when everything around you is foreign can be nice.
23) A little nuzzling makes a tough day better.
24) You won’t be able to lose all sense of responsibility.
25) Who could leave something so cute behind?
--25 Reasons to Travel with Your Furry Friend
--22 Signs You’re a True Expat
--The Best (Brazilian) Dessert You’ll Ever Make
--Photo Essay: 15 Stunning South America Pics
--13 Silly Signs Guaranteed to Make You Smile
Ms. Cairo writes three blogs of her own:
Topical Murder and Dated Death
Winged Victory: Women in Aviation
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters