Saturday, August 21, 2010

Daily Norsemen (MInnesota Vikings blog)


REVIEWED BY: Marguerite Zelle

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Daily Norseman

WEB ADDRESS: http://www.dailynorseman.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: The Daily Norseman features news about the Minnesota Vikings. From game highlights to player stats to team updates, all things Vikings is covered.

MY REVIEW: If you're a Minnesota Viking fan, you'll like this blog.

For myself, I grew up in Minnesota and the Vikings were my team. Ever since they recruited Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers [yes, I know he spent some time in New York], I've been ambivelent to them. But this year is just beyond the pale. The guy sits at home and three of his teammates have to come and beg him to play? Pathetic.

I hope they never win another game with him as quarterback.

There, I said it and I'm glad!

This blog doesn't get into that issue, just covers the news. Although if you go to the website itself, there are discussion boards you can join.

RECENT POSTS:
--It's Schism Gate II!!! And A Comment About Harvin's Situation
--The Favre and I: A Tale of Two Marriages
--Brett Favre Press Conference Open Thread
--ESPN Goes After Vikings On Favre Story; I Laugh

_______________________
Check out the following blogs:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment