Friday, September 10, 2010

Why so many retro reviews?

I'm in the process of moving from VA to WY. Right now I'm busy packing up in VA, while simultaneously trying to buy a house in WY. On Sept 20 I leave for WY, via TX and then ND. (Relatives in both those states.) Should be in WY by Oct 1 or so, then will be staying with sister until my house is ready.

Once I hit Cheyenne, I'll be able to get back to 3 new reviews a day.

Until that point - some 20 days, I'll do my best to have at least 1 new review a day, but there will also be two retro-reviews. The retro reviews are coming from the very beginning of this blog, so they should be new to all my new readers, and if you see a blog that I've reviewed before, re-visit to see if you might want to subscribe to it!

Regular schedule returns Oct 1 at the latest.

Thanks to all my loyal readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment