Sunday, May 15, 2011

The KBR Index of Blogs Reviewed Will Be Ready Soon

I have really let the index of this blog (which is at a separate website) slide...haven't updated it for months. And it wasn't designed very nicely to begin with, and was cumbersome to use.

Well, I'm going to change that in a couple more days! I've been working on a new version of the index which I believe will make it easier for people to find the blogs they are looking for - which will help them, and the bloggers concerned.

I'll post the URL of that in a couple of days.

Meantime, the schedule of new blog reviews will be posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I'm going to hold off on retro reviews for a while - especially since with this new index they might not be necessary any more - I'll see how many hits the index gets through the course of a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment