Sunday, July 13, 2014

Website review: Snowater Lodge, Mt. Baker, Washington


If you're looking for Mt. Baker lodging, think about Snowater Lodge.

I certainly am.

Next year, I'm going to travel through all fifty states, and I'm  making my plans now. So I've been spending a lot of time on the web, searching out lodgings in the various states near the places I want to visit.

Snowater lodge is located on the Nooksack River, "surrounded by beauty" according to their website... but without internet!

Well, you can't expect internet in certain remote areas, even in the USA> so that's no problem.

I'm up for a little beauty.

I looked at Mt. Baker lodging and decided Snowater was pretty attractive = not to mention I like the name.

If you're planning on going to Washington State, chances are you'll fly into Seattle, From there, the mountain ranges are your oyster!

No comments:

Post a Comment