Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cinful Cinnamon's Blog


REVIEWED BY: Marguerite Zelle

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: N/A

WEB ADDRESS: http://www.cinfulcinnamon.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: The first question that I am usually asked is: “Is that your real name?” The answer to that is yes. Was I born with the name? No. I legally changed it in 2006 when my Dad died. Cancer took him from me and I wanted a way to remember him in a way that I would be reminded daily. He gave me a pony when I was 9 years old. It was the greatest gift I was ever given. And you guessed it…her name was Cinnamon. My Dad and I did a lot of bonding while enjoying that pony. And I’ll never forget her or my hero….My Dad.

As for the rest………………….well…………….

I am: an Air Force vet, wife, Mom, sister, friend, Lifestyler, and all-around smart-ass with a heart of gold. I have lived all over the far East and learned many things about people and cooking, art and true value. I like to share my experience with the rest of the world. I will be the most loyal friend or most annoying enemy you’ve ever known. Honest to a fault. My life has not always been easy, but it has never ever been boring. The people that know me don’t have to wonder where I stand on anything. I will let you know. I give everyone a chance. Sometimes to my own detriment. My Dad once told me a story about someone that borrowed five bucks from him. And then never paid him back although he saw Dad on several occasions after that. I asked him one day why he didn’t ask for the money back. He told me, “It was worth the five bucks to know that he isn’t the kind of person that I would ever trust again.” That made so much sense to me that I adopted it as my life’s motto. Unfortunately, the chances that we give some people are much bigger, and hurt much more when they let us down. Whether it’s with our money, or our time, or our hearts….it all hurts the same. Try to learn from it and move on.

All I know is this: If there is another life waiting for me after I leave this one….I wanna come back as the DRIVER OF THE KARMA BUS !!! lol

MY REVIEW: This is an interesting blog for girls in their late teens and women. All kinds of interesting stuff going on here! Check it out.

My only complaint is that she uses a font that I find distracting...give me my staid old Times New Roman, thank you!

But then, this blog isn't for the staid.

RECENT POSTS:
--10 Days of Bullshit Challenge……….days 4 and 5~
Day 04- What do you lie about the most?
Day 05- Finish this sentence. If I could change one thing about myself it would be___________.
--Monday “ME” Hop Writing Prompt
--~~Tiki Hut Sunday & Day 3 of the Bullshit Challenge
(Day 03- An experience you’re not proud of, but has made you the person you are today.
)



_______________
Reviews published every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
___________________________
Check out my kindle BOOKS!:
Whose Body, by Dorothy Sayers (the Annotated Edition)
The Coldest Equations (science fiction)
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
The Lady and the Tiger...Moth

No comments:

Post a Comment