Friday, April 23, 2010

Retro Review: Vanity Plates


REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: Vanity Plates: Creepiness In 8 Characters Or Less

WEB ADDRESS: horriblelicenseplates.blogspot.com

BLOG DESCRIPTION: We are a team (Mr. & Ms. HorribleLicensePlates) looking to find the most ridiculous license plates out there, because well, we think they are really annoying, and sometimes, quite humorous. Ever want to know the meaning behind a vanity plate? Want your submission interpreted? Looking for bizzare ideas for your own? You've come to the right place. We don't have road-rage, we have plate-rage. This blog is our way of venting. Thanks for stopping by.

MY REVIEW: I live in an area with more than its fair share of vanity license plates, and I had often thought of starting a blog or website where I would share them with the world. But, I never got a Round Tuit and now I won’t have to, because Mrs and Mrs Horrible License Plates have beat me to it.

I must say I think the name is unnecessarily pejorative, some of these plates are quite amusing or show ingenuity or something, only a small percentage of them are creepy!

This is a very fun blog, and I recommend it highly. If you’re looking for a blog a day entry that can get you smiling, no need for those “joke a day” sites that take time to read and more often than not seem to be aimed only at the male of the species. Vanity Plates can put a smile on your face in half the time.

RECENT ARTICLES:
  • TRTLPWR – (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • ILUVME
  • SBOUTME
  • IM2MUCH
  • FXYGRMA

No comments:

Post a Comment