Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Housecat Confidential (pets)


REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Housecat Confidential

WEB ADDRESS: http://housecatconfidential.blogspot.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: A humorous look into the life of a suburban housecat.

MY REVIEW: The first entry I read was a side line play by play commentary of an event in the Cat-O-Lympics which was one of the more brilliant pieces of humor I have read in a while. Having felines around the house since I was a child, I can understand where this blog is coming from. They literally allow you to live with them, with some disdain.

The narrative comes from mainly from the cat’s point of view. And given that the narrator is high maintenance, known to sleep in the sink, demands breakfast at 4:30 am with a nap to follow, and is a close observer of all human life around -the feline perspective is quite entertaining. It is an amusing blog and I recommend it. Well written and updated frequently.

RECENT ARTICLES:
--Nurse Cat Finny
--Floofy Friday
--Perfect Plan
--Technical Difficulties
--Knot Me
___________________
Ann Currie writes two blogs of her own:
My Life a Bit South of Normal
Silver Pieces: The Strange and Peculiar

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Cod! I've arrived! Thanks you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to us.

    Fin and Meg the Mom

    ReplyDelete