Thursday, April 22, 2010

Did you Know . . . chin hairs are nothing but just stray eye lashes? (Lifestyles & Culture)


REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie

MY RECOMMENDATION: No, Inactive

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Did you know . . . chin hairs are nothing just stray eye lashes

WEB ADDRESS:http://jannysplace.blogspot.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: If I had known how much fun it was to be this age I would have done it YEARS ago!

MY REVIEW:This could be, and I think really one was, a great blog. However, it stopped abruptly on February 1 of this year. I have waited a while to review this blog hoping that she would resurrect it, but no such luck. Prior to that date, it was active. She posted every 2 or 3 days. (A total 198 posts in 2009). The blogger is a grandmother/mother and this is/was her humorous take on life at this age. It is well written and she is a very observant person.

RECENT ARTICLES:
---Yep, its official
---Whaaat? You got a D in dodgeball?
---We should have seen it coming
---When my time comes . . .

_______________________
Ann Currie publishes:
My Life a Bit South of Normal
Silver Pieces: The Strange and Peculiar

No comments:

Post a Comment