Monday, April 5, 2010

40 And Bitter With Justine Bateman (humor)


REVIEWED BY: Ann Currie

MY RECOMMENDATION: No, inactive

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: 40 And Bitter With Justine Bateman

WEB ADDRESS: http://www.40andbitter.tv/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: Actress Justine Bateman (Family Ties), writing as a fictionalized, bitter version of herself as seen on Illeana Douglas' original comedy Web series Easy to Assemble.

MY REVIEW: "In my 20's, I was self-deprecating. In my 30's, I was ironic. Now I'm 40 and I'm just plain bitter."

This is a blog of well written bitter diatribes. I am not a negative person, but I can related to most of what she is saying in a her long posts. She speaks from an insider's view but doesn't use that. Her posts are clear.

Unfortunately, she doesn't post frequently enough. The last post was January 21, 2010. So, I can't recommend subscribing to this blog. However, feel free to check the archives on the web and enjoy what's there!

RECENT ARTICLES:
--Welcome to the Club Conan - Bitter Is Better!
--12 Days of Bitter Holidays
--The Un Bitter Defense Against Inga D
--Steal Some Dignity OJ Simpson and Illeana Douglas!
--Miley Cyrus is a Bitter Twitter Quitter!

___________________
Ann Currie writes two blogs of her own:
My Life a Bit South of Normal
Silver Pieces: The Strange and Peculiar

No comments:

Post a Comment