Thursday, November 11, 2010

Miniscule Guide to the Civil War (history, US CIvil War)


REVIEWED BY: Marguerite Zelle

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Miniscule Guideot the American Civil War

WEB ADDRESS: http://minisculeguidetothecivilwar.blogspot.com/

BLOG DESCRIPTION: In this blog I give a chronology of the war on a day-by-day basis, share biographies of soldiers and civil-war era personalities, and share photos of the battlefields.

MY REVIEW: Another of my blogs, which had been hanging fire for a while but to which I am now re-dedicating myself. If you're interested in the American Civil War, you'll find this blog of interest!

RECENT POSTS:
--Writers of Civil War History: Shelby Foote
--Writers of Civil War History: Bruce Catton

______________
Reviews published every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
_______________________
Check out the following blogs:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting book. I'm planning to buy this and add to my collection of books for my new Kindle.

    ReplyDelete