Thursday, November 18, 2010

Best laid plans

A few days ago I had driven from my new home in Cheyenne, WY to Sweetwater, TX to attend a function there. Then I visited relatives in Burleson, TX. I'd intended the trip to last only 3 days - but my aunt wanted me to drive her to her sister in Rapid City, SD, then to her other sister (my mom) in Cheyenne.

Long story short, for the last few days I've been driving 8 hours a day, and too tired to review blogs when we get to a hotel.

Om Saturday I should be able to get caught up for next week. YOu'll be getting retro reviews until the end of the month, new reviews will start next Monday.

Now, if you ever drive up Highway 83 North from Texas into Oklahoma (all of 30 minutes) and then into Kansas, you'll see an amazing site on your right hand side, up on a hill...





And if you drive into Liberal, Kansas, make sure you check out Dorothy's house, from the Wizard of Oz. It's a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment