Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha (lifestyle and culture, parenting)


REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo

MY RECOMMENDATION: Yes

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha, by Stesha Sims

WEB ADDRESS: http://hotchocolatecaramelmocha.com

BLOG DESCRIPTION: Married mom of 7, puts a funny spin on life, love, marriage, and parenting with daily doses of random shots of chocolate. 1/2 Mommyblogger. 1/2 Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha.

MY REVIEW: Moms will probably like this blog. Lots of photos, just a little bit of text, but of the interesting variety that moms will like. (Can you tell I'm not a mom?)

It's worth checking out.

Sample post - one with more text than usual
We Hate Laundry
Posted on May 1st, 2010 in daily mocha
Well. I’ve totally slacked on my Project iPhoto 365 photos. It isn’t my fault. My iPhone charger won’t charge my phone. Which means it’s broken. Again. I love all things Apple….but this is simply a joke. In the last 3 months I’ve bought 3 chargers. Do you know how much money that is, people? LOTS. Steve Jobs I’m looking at you. And I’m not smiling, my black turtleneck wearing friend.

In other news.

So. I have a website that I’m about to launch any day now – We Hate Laundry. It’s basically a coalition of like-minded people who hate laundry. It should be a fun website. The design will be completed shortly,and then we can do some serious laundry hating. Do you hate laundry? You can join us on Twitter and Facebook. If you really hate laundry, tell us why and submit a photo.

Finally. That’s all I have for you today. Whoring out my website under the disguise of complaining about my broken iPhone charger. But you knew that already. That’s why I like you.

RECENT POSTS:
--We Hate Laundry
--Project iPhoto 365: 32/365- Little Fingers
--Home Alone
--Project iPhoto 365: 31/365 – Rooftop Gardening
--Project iPhoto 365: 30/365 – Late Night Blogging

___________________
Ms. Cairo writes two blogs of her own:
Winged Victory: Women in Aviation
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment