Thursday, October 27, 2011

Faith-FilledFood For Moms and Grandmothers (parenting, Christian life)


REVIEWED BY: Marguerite Zelle

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: N/A

WEB ADDRESS: http://www.faithfilledfoodformoms.com

BLOG DESCRIPTION: Hi,my name is Shari Lynne! I am a stay at home faith filled Christian midlife wife,Mom,Step Mom,Grandma! Whew,that’s a mouthful.

I am so excited to share my experience,strength and hope with you! I have been married for 24 years and am a stay at home Mom of 7 (3 still at home). I also have 3 beautiful grandchildren. One of which I get to babysit everyday:) Yeah,for me! (that is my only claim to fame:)

..We are a blended family. When my husband and I got married,24 years ago,he had two children and I had two children. Ages 9,10,11,12.

Well when our older children were almost all grown and out of the house (all except one) my husband began to suggest that we have children together.

I was pretty young,36,So with much more prayer I gave in to God and my Husband. And as Martha Stewart would say “It’s a Good Thing”

Another part of my journey that I feel compelled to share and encourage others about is that I have been in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for 27 years. I feel very called to share that there can be joy and real life in sobriety. That God does indeed restore the years the locusts have eaten away!

Whether you have come to this blog seeking positive encouragement, laughter or spiritual insights you have come to the right place!

Or maybe you’ve come for some great parenting and homemaking tidbits to add to your toolbox…you’ve come to the right place!

Possibly you have come out of frustration and desperation, even despair…you’ve come to the right place!

May Faith Filled Food For Moms be a daily resting place where you find the “Food”you need to be the best you can be. Let’s encourage one another and build each other up!

MY REVIEW: This blog will be of interest to parents - and grandparents, in particular those who are Christians. The author has led - and leads - a fascinating life, and shows how to overcome problems in one's life.

Check it out!

RECENT POSTS:
-- Guessing Game
-- Red Lights–Give Thanks
-- Wife,Mom,Step Mom,Grandma ….I’m just me!
-- Easy Pumpkin Muffins
-- Listen To The Children –Giving Our Full Attention
-- Step Parenting–An Investment in the Future
-- Taking Time To Relax!
-- Have a Plan!
-- Buying in Bulk
-- Book Review –Bible Stories for Preschoolers

_______________
Reviews published every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
___________________________
Check out my kindle BOOKS!:
Whose Body, by Dorothy Sayers (the Annotated Edition)
The Coldest Equations (science fiction)
The Lady and the Tiger...Moth

No comments:

Post a Comment