Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hollywood: Where Hot Comes To Die (humor)


REVIEWED BY: Marguerite Zelle

MY RECOMMENDATION: YES

AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION LINK: Hollywood: Where Hot Comes to Die, by Suzy Soro

WEB ADDRESS: http://wherehotcomestodie.blogspot.com

BLOG DESCRIPTION: About my Hilarious Hollywood career and appearing on Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm and 20 years of being a standup comic and going to places a human being should never go. Like Macedonia, although they have good wine.

MY REVIEW: I recommend this blog with reservations. She writes amusing and well, but she only posts one or two posts a week, for an average of 7 posts a month. Still, at only 99 cents a month subscription, give it a tyr.

Sample post:
The Stupids Get A Headache
THEM:
My head hurts.

US:
You should take aspirin.

THEM:
It feels like it's going to explode.

US:
Or Aleve.

THEM:
My eyeballs hurt.

US:
Advil is good too.

THEM:
Maybe it's a brain tumor.

US:
Probably just a migraine.

THEM:
But it could be a brain tumor.

US:
Yes, I suppose it could.

THEM:
Oh my God you think I have a brain tumor?

US:
I'm not a doctor.

THEM:
Oh my God I have a brain tumor!

US:
If it's that bad you should go to the Emergency Room.

THEM:
What if I'm dying?

US:
We're all dying.

THEM:
But I'm dying faster because of my brain tumor.

US:
I thought this was just a headache.

THEM:
I didn't want to worry my family and friends.

US:
So you've already seen a doctor?

THEM:
No.

US:
I think you should go to a doctor just to be safe.

THEM:
My jeans are so tight they're hurting my legs.

US:
Maybe they have a brain tumor
.

RECENT POSTS:
--The 2nd Day Of Christmas
--The First Day Of Christmas
--I'm Tired Of Writing
--It's A Dog's Life
--The Stupids Get A Headache

_______________
Reviews published every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
_______________________
Check out the following blogs:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment