REVIEWED BY: Ms. Cairo
MY RECOMMENDATION: YES
AMAZON SUBSCRIPTION PAGE: Blog Maverick
WEB ADDRESS: www.blogmaverick.com
BLOG DESCRIPTION: Mark Cuban, co-founder of Broadcast.com and current owner of the Dallas Mavericks, blogs on all things in the worlds of economy and finance.
MY REVIEW: I find this blog very interesting. Although I don't care for some of Mark Cuban's antics courtside, there's no denying he's an extremely successful owner of a basketball team (the Dallas Mavericks) and it is very educational to read what he has to say on a variety of topics.
The blog is well written, informative, and of course with the insider's touch on the business side of running a sports franchise. This isn't a news journalist reporting from the outside on what it's like to be on the inside, it's a man on the inside, sharing his insight with us.
I wish the entries would be daily, but sometimes he posts on a daily basis, sometimes there's a week in between. He must be busy! ; ) Well, that's why it makes sense to subscribe via Kindle.
- The NFL, FCC, CBA, Start Up Leagues, Sub-Prime Mortgages And You
- Seth Godin Should Read His Own Book
- Why Have So Many Internet People Lost Touch With Reality?
- Why Google is Bad For the Newspaper Business
- The Simplicity Test: A Simple Policy Guide For Job Growth